Saturday, July 2, 2011

As of late...


Sophie is getting bigger each day! (kind of makes me sad..I love how little she is)

We are still in the process of moving into our new home in Hayden...hopefully we'll be in this weekend. We've been staying with Nana and Peepaw and have turned there house into Baby Land!


Last week I took Sophie to my first La Lune business meeting with me. She was a little angel! She has been so good at every meeting so far..hoping it lasts!


We are also enjoying the first real sunshine in Idaho this year..and trying to keep Sophie out of it. Isn't she stylish in her little hat and sunglasses?


She will be one month old on Tuesday! The month has flown by but I have enjoyed every minute of my sweet, snugly baby!

I promise new recipes are coming as soon as I get settled into my new kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Love this...she is such a beauty. Can't wait to see your new house! :)

    ReplyDelete