Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog | One Year Old


Today my blog turns one year old! I started it last summer amidst searching for a nursing job, growing a gigantic garden, and starting a business with a new friend. After teaching her to make jam and selling her produce from my garden, a friend encouraged me to start writing a blog...a blog of all of my garden and cooking adventures.


A lot has changed in one year since I started writing. Our business, La Lune Events,  is booming and we are having the time of our lives designing and coordinating weddings. I got a job as a nurse at Hospice of North Idaho. And we welcomed a new little bundle into our lives...Sophia Grace.


We also moved to Hayden, Idaho and left our garden behind. It's the only thing I miss about Spokane but someday I know I will have a garden that beautiful again!



Here are some new things about my blog:

1. We now have our own url http://www.alisasgarden.com/

2. We now have our own facebook page! "Like" us over here on facebook.

3. You can follow the blog by email now. Enter your email at the top left corner and you'll get a little notification when there is a new post

4. And if you've been a reader for a long time or have just stumbled upon my blog, I'd love if you became a "follower!" Click "Join This Site" on the left hand side... you won't be disappointed!

Anyway, thanks for reading everyone! I promise I'll write and post new recipes soon...as soon as I get this mommy business figured out!


No comments:

Post a Comment