Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stroller Moms | 6 Weeks Old


Today Sophie and I went to a mommy stroller group in downtown Coeur d'Alene. Of course, Sophie wouldn't stay calm in her stroller so I put her in our Baby Bjorn and walked her with all of the other moms.

It felt good to get an hour walk in around the lake! Thanks Kara for putting this together!

Kara owns Parkside Fitness and we both gave birth to our little girls on the same day! They are 6 weeks and 1 day old today!


Sophie's favorite place is either her changing table or the Baby Bjorn. She loves being upright and looking around.
Last weekend La Lune Events had a big wedding and Sophie worked with mama all day in the Bjorn. She was happy as a clam.



We are still getting settled into our new home but I am loving living in Coeur d'Alene and closer to my family. We live in a nice little neighborhood with lots of trails and a park. The prairie is windy but has beautiful sunsets and fields. 



Sophie has had a little trouble with reflux lately and wants to be held upright all day long. This is our solution around the house.



This way I can get some work done and she can sleep happily! Since she was about 2 weeks old I have been back to "work." Not as a nurse but with my little business, La Lune! It has taken off this summer and I have thoroughly enjoyed running my own schedule and working from home. We have weddings just about every weekend this summer.Then towards the end of September I will return to work as a nurse at Hospice.


Sophia's Six Week Old Picture

1 comment: