Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Two Weeks Old


Sophia was two weeks old yesterday! Time is flying by but I am making a point to enjoy every minute of her! Her sweet baby smell, her few little smiles, her newborn noises...all the things they lose as they grow up!

We are still in the process of packing...YUCK! Yesterday I couldn't stand to be in my wreck of a house anymore so Daddy took us to the park for a picnic! Sophie was much happier in the outdoors and Big D loved "watering" every rock and tree and snarling at other dogs (still working on his aggression issues)!

Soon I will have a kitchen to cook in and all of my kitchen items put back in order! Looking forward to making some summer recipes for all of you.


Since we don't have a garden this year, I'm planning on visiting the farmer's market as much as possible. Thankfully one of the best markets in the area is just down the road from our new house!

Here is a recipe posted by Suwanee! It looks delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment