Monday, February 6, 2012

Blogshop Recap




We are home from a quick weekend in Seattle. Well, it went by fast for me...Kyle and Sophia had a lot of time to spend together. 

We drove to Seattle and the first thing we did when we got there was meet up and Robin, Kirk, and Maeve for coffee! I was very excited to connect with them and for our little ones to meet. Sophia and Maeve had a few stare-downs, shared some bread with each other, and then had a "who can roar the loudest" competition. Maybe they were communicating in baby language but it was cute until Maeve had enough of Sophia's monster noises! So cute!!!

Next we drove around west Seattle for a little at sunset and found this gorgeous beach. Sophia loved the water and sand and riding on her daddy's shoulders!



Saturday morning we had coffee with Lisa & Phil at Oddfellows! Then I headed to BLOGSHOP! I have to admit...the venue was probably the most unusual venue I've been to but it was so much fun and I learned so much.



The place was decorated with vintage props from Scout. Vintage Rentals. Made me feel right at home!






I wish I was showing off more of my new skills I learned at Blogshop but I had a MAJOR computer emergency! Photoshop was working in my hotel room an hour before I headed to class. Then when I got there...no photoshop! That's what I get for trying the trial and not just buying the program right off the bat!


Thankfully my gracious teacher and an intern let me use their laptops for the class so I could learn. I am so thankful they helped me. So while I wait for my new photoshop to be installed all I can show you is this GIF I learned to make! 



{photos in GIF by angela}

No comments:

Post a Comment