Monday, November 28, 2011

Adventures of Big D

This weekend was very busy for us! I worked as a nurse for a few hours, hosted an open house, hosted a knitting party, met with multiple clients, and arranged many photoshoots on location at the Attic. On Saturday, Diesel came with me to the property and decided to eat some mouse poison. I saw him do it and before I even realized what he ate he had swallowed the entire block of poison. I realized a little while later what it was and immediately took him to the vet. They were able to make him throw it up and now he has to take Vitamin K for three weeks to make sure his blood doesn't get too thin from the poison that may have been absorbed. 
The big guy didn't know he was bad but was so sad after the vet. He sat in the front seat with me as we drove up to pick up baby Sophia. 
I'm happy he's still alive. He is lucky. And poor little Sophie would have missed him so much...they are already best buds!

This is not the first time Diesel has gotten into trouble. It's pretty much weekly around our house much to my husband's dismay. 

Here is a cute video of another mastiff...they must all be alike.

Follow Alisa's Garden on

No comments:

Post a Comment