Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hello Blogger Friends!

Merry Christmas to all of my blog readers!

I realize I have not been keeping up with my blog. I wish I could but with all the changes in our life in the last few months, I just cannot cook and write every day.

I don't really believe in "New Year's Resolutions" but I am going to make a better effort to update my blog a couple times a week! This means feeding my husband better, too! I have been terrible at making lunches and dinners for him!

Working full time and growing a baby inside of me really drains my energy level to empty by the time I get home at night. However, I am not complaining at all. I love my job and I love being pregnant!

Growing a baby has been easy so far! I'm lucky to not be experiencing the ill side effects of pregnancy! We have an appointment scheduled to find out if we're having a baby girl or baby boy in a little over a week! Kyle thinks its a girl...but he also really wants a little girl, too! I am really not sure what I think the baby is, but I will be happy with either gender!

I have some holiday recipes to share with all of you even though Christmas has passed us by! I'm hoping if you are hosting any New Years Parties you can use the recipes for that!


2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you blogging again! Glad to hear everything is going well :)
    Happy Christmas/New year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, beautiful picture! And rest as much as you need=)!! You're doing hard work!
    Love
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete