Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February 1st Update




I've been a busy bee and I'm loving it. "Make it Happen" is definitely my perspective on life right now! My new business ventures are happening, my baby girl is growing, and life is good!




I recently was hired to style a wedding! I was brought on about a week before the event. I did help styled the bridal and bridal party pictures with my props. For the reception, I used the props the family had already purchased and incorporated some of my own to create a winter wonderland ice skating feel. The outside pictures turend out fabulous! Zach Mather's Photography took the one above. The venue was the most difficult space I've had to work with but we made it happen! I can't wait to show you before and after pics! Below is a little cell phone pic I took. White trees are not really my thing but they worked! 


 This past weekend I participated in Cutom Weddings Norhtwest. I am part of this amazing community of talented wedding professionals in our area. The event was great! Here's a few snapshots of my space. I designed 3 booths myself and provided props to a total of 7 booth spaces!



Sophia just learned to crawl over the weekend. It's so cute but now we have to work on making things safe around the house!



This weekend I also helped with a few photoshoots at The Blackwell House, my newest project. More info to come!
Photo by Mary Banducci Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment