Friday, August 19, 2011

For Nana...


Today would be Nana's 93rd birthday! You've all heard me talk about her on my blog and know she gave me my love of cooking and creating. This year I knitted my baby girl a little pink afghan which reminded me of Nana. I wish I had been old enough for Nana to teach me how to knit like she did.

Nana's favorite color was blue. I like to dress Sophie in blue because it reminds me of Nana (and I don't really care for pink, too much).

I wish Sophie could have met Nana. She has all 4 sets of great-grandparents still living...except Nana.

Papa loves to see Sophie, though and he always lets us know how much Nana would have loved her. But I know she sees Sophie and loves her just as much as we all do.

Happy Birthday Nana! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment